Monday, February 8, 2010

New Chapter Lifeshield® Mind Force™ (Mental Clarity Evolved)













Description
Previously, I had an entry for New Chapter's Mental Clarity only to find out that the formulation had been discontinued. I had looked around for the cause yet could not find an answer. For the product to have a 4.5/5 rating on iHerb and just slip into oblivion seemed bizarre to me. However, recently it came to my attention after browsing New Chapter's website that they're producing a new formulation. From what I heard from a particular forum, the formulation is set to be released by most online vendors sometime by the end of April. However, given that it's already on their website, I wonder at the liklihood of ordering it through Natural food Supermarkets (eg Whole Foods).


New Chapter® LifeShield® Mushroom formulas deliver tonic mushrooms’ whole protective shield through the combination of mycelium, fruiting bodies, spores, and their extracellular compounds. Each stage of a mushroom’s life cycle adds critical nutrients and protection for the mushroom. The combination of these stages creates the activated LifeShield to promote your health and wellness.*
Formulated with select species of tonic mushrooms, including Lion’s Mane,
to provide cognitive support and promote normal brain function.*
Mind Force™ delivers mushrooms’ whole protective shield by combining mycelium, fruiting bodies, spores, and their extracellular compounds.
Formulated with vigorous mushroom strains grown to their maximum potential.
Combines species both revered traditionally and researched extensively for cognitive support.
Full-spectrum mushrooms guarantee minimum 15% beta-glucans for optimal potency and benefit.

Ingredients

Two Vcaps Contain: 

† Mycelium and fruting bodies
‡ Mycelium

Other ingredients: Modified cellulose (capsule), organic & biodynamic myceliated brown rice, and organic tapioca.



2 comments:

  1. sweet! I might have to pick some of this up...

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all i would like to thank you for the great and informative entry. I has to admit that I have never heard about this information I have noticed many new facts for me. Thanks a lot for sharing this useful and attractive information and I will be waiting for other interesting posts from you in the nearest future. Keep it up.
    new chapter cordyceps

    ReplyDelete